SHOW ME! #2

It's week two in the Show Me fun at Sassy Cheryl's Designs.  We had a great time being nosey this past week.  Didn't we.  It's fun!  And now when you are working, I can imagine you in your space.  Now remember, this isn't just for today, you can submit your photo any time before Wednesday night at 9 PM EST.   So if you don't post until Monday, that's fine!

Now, let's get to the winner of last weeks Show Me post.  That person is lucky #16.
Shirley. . . that's YOU! 


Congratulations!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image out to you right away.

Just as last week, I'm going to show you something that I am working on for next weeks Tuesday releases, and then you give me a sneak peek into your workspace and show me what you are working on.  Remember, it doesn't have to be a Sassy Cheryl's image that you're working on.  It can be anything!  You might even being organizing. . . .well then, show us that!  We don't mind.

All you have to do is post your photo(s) to your blog or online gallery at PCP, SNR, SCS, Flickr, Photobucket, etc. and then link that post or photo back here using Mr. Linky.
It's as simple as that.  So come on, show me what you're working on.  I promise, it won't hurt a bit. 
Pictures and links will be accepted until Wednesday, November 24th at 9 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen by True Random Generator and will be announced the following Thursday with the new Show Me post.
The winner will receive a FREE IMAGE from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop.
So get busy and post those photos.  I don't care if it's a mess, I just want to see. . .and so does everyone else!

And don't forget to join me here, for the Color Me Challenge.  There are two fun images to choose from this week.
I'd also love to have you participate in the Sassy Cheryl's Blog Challenge.  This week, the theme is Countdown to Christmas.  It's also going to be tons of fun!
So come and play in all 3 if you'd like.  I'll see you there. . . .AND here.
If you have any questions, just drop me an email.

Comments

  1. Oh no number 1...not v lucky - never mind. Di you actually draw straight onto a pc package Cheryl?...which one please do you use?....another fab drawing there I spy
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I have a cintiq that I draw directly on. Like a sketch book. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous image coming up, can't wait for its release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking that new image. Quit posting so many cute ones for Christmas. Everyone of my Christmas cards will have to be different this year. I keep "having to have".

    Just kidding of course. Please don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cheryl, I dont know if I like you teasing us every Thursday. Tuesday is so far away. *sigh* This image is so sweet my heart dropped a little when I saw it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, you asked for it and you got in terms of messes. I'm loving this new image. Love little kids. Looks like the Spirit of Christmas to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are on for a second time around...I hope this works this time.
    I have been busy with my "New Studio" and have to get going with the gift giving...soon!!!
    So...on with creating with Sassy Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a sweet image!! I love it!! This is a fun challenge too!! What a great idea!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blow my mind...you changed your profile picture so I thought, well this must be a new designer or a blog hop not indicated...humm...I'll post again...not...it's you!!! Laughing on this end.
    Thanks for your email, Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Cheryl, what show is prekrasno.Blagodarya for the opportunity to participate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally cute drawing Cheryl!!! Can't wait for it to hit the store.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is a great challenge and I love you images. I can't wait to play with the three I just bought!~Judy

    ReplyDelete
  13. The little drawing you are working on is just adorable...you're killing me! Love it...thanks for taking a peek into all of our spaces...so much fun!
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts