COLOR ME CHALLENGE #4

Are you ready for a new Color Me Challenge!?  Well, I certainly am.  I find this challenge TONS of fun!
Here is just one of the five new images that are available at Sassy Cheryl's this week.
Two of the five images are available in color as well. I am still finishing up the coloring of one of the images and that will be available later today.

Love Struck Snowman Stamp

Ok, now let's get to the winners of last weeks COLOR ME challenge.
Thanks to everyone who entered.  I know that with this week being Thanksgiving it was asking a lot of you, so I really appreciate it.
The winner for the The Simplest of Gifts is: BETTY!

The winner for the Play it Again Sam Snowman is:  ALINA!

Congratulations ladies!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image right out to you!

Now. . .on to the Color Me Challenge.
Just as last week, there are two images for you to choose from.  This week our theme at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge is Thinking of Love, so I drew these little snowmen to go along with that theme.   Color one, or color both. The choice is up to you.  Each image is available for just $2 while the Color Me challenge is going on. And you don't have to play in the challenge to get them at the discounted price.  I had several folks email me this past week about that.  So feel free to purchase even if you aren't planning to enter the COLOR ME challenge.
Just as last week, there will be a winner chosen for each image. The winning images will be the model for my colored image listed in the Sassy Cheryl's store, as well as having their cards featured under their coordinating digi stamp as an example and an inspiration for others!  

You'll have until Monday, 9 PM EST on December 6th to color up one or both of these guys and to submit your card to qualify for the giveaway.  Can't wait to see.  Each week, I wait patiently (not really) to see the cards that you have created!

Now, here are the two images that you have to choose from.
Bum Snowman in Love

Romeo & Juliet Snowmen

Once your card is completed, simply post your photo(s) to your blog or online gallery at PCP, SNR, SCS, Flickr, Photobucket, etc. and then link that post or photo back here using Mr. Linky.
It's as simple as that.  So come on, let's get coloring!

The winners will be chosen by my 16 year old son Zach & will be announced the following Tuesday with the new Color Me post.  Each winner will receive a FREE IMAGE from the Sassy Cheryl's shop.  And remember, if you follow the challenge rules on the Sassy Cheryl's challenge blog of Thinking of Love, you can enter your image in that challenge too.  Double your chances of winning. And this week, it's a BLOG HOP!  Our VERY FIRST!!!!!!!  Each DT member is also giving away a free image at the end of the week.  That's enough reason right there to play!!!!!!!!!!!


And don't forget to join in the Show Me post on Thursday. It's TONS of fun snooping around!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email.



Comments

  1. Oh Cheryl, my heart is melting!! Girl, you have outdone yourself this time!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful new images. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Your creations are absolutely incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl I am so glad you guys had the blog hop today! What wonderful cards your sassy girls have made - they have showcased your images well! I hope there are more hops in the future. And I love this new image you have put out this week - Lovestruck Snowman. I am going to hop on over to the store to check out the other 4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the new images this week. They are FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, thank you! So glad and proud to be the winner!
    The new images are so wonderful, what a lovely idea you had!
    And Betty, congratulations, beautiful card and colouring!
    Hugs,
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl,
    Thank you for such a fantastic blog hop! Not to mention all the creative and gorgeous work by your DT. I adore your digis and your new images are just gorgeous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this challenge!! Its my first time joining in but it was loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I have never been so confused when working on 3 of Sassy's challenges...I think I got it right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!! Cheryl I just LOVE the new images to play with this week! Always excited to see what's new!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cheryl, I finally finished posting my color me challenge. It just took me forever. Its rough being new when trying new techniques.

    Congratulations to all the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finished the bum snow people finally. I am off to bed. I will clean up my craft room tomorrow when the sun is out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts