Had to take a break

Had to take a break yesterday and work on some greeting cards for a company out in California.  When it rains it pours, and I've been so excited and busy with Sassy Cheryl's that I had to force myself to 'do the work'.  I so enjoy it, but sometimes when I get in a 'zone' it's hard to tear myself away.
These are just a couple of the designs that I'm working on for them, and I thought you might like to see them.
These are separate images.  I just merged them with Photoshop so that you could see.  

Comments

  1. Very lovely designs, so cute.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this cuties ... I am always in love with 'wings' things ... LOL!!

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pillow fight looks so cute - of course, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts